• “The longest drum solo was 10 hours, 26 minutes & was performed by the child sitting behind me…” (4/12)
• “Mondays are now ‘Taco Tuesday Eve’ until further notice” (4/12)
• Entry in progress—BP (4/12)
• “Some people aged like fine wine. Me? I aged like milk. I got sour and chunky” (4/12)
• “I’m going to be real pissed if I get my shit together and the world ends” (4/12)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.