• “I just had the best sex ever! No wait. Coffee. I had coffee” (12/3)
• “I have never seen an ALCOHOL company using a drunk person for any advertising” (12/3)
• “None of your problems are because someone else is a billionaire” (12/3)
• “Propaganda isn’t just about creating fake news. It’s also about hiding real news” (12/3)
• “I just had the best sex ever! No wait. Oreos. I had Oreos” (12/3)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.