• “Beer (noun)—magic water for fun people (11/28)
• “It’s only turkey if it’s from the farm region of Turkey. Otherwise, it’s sparkling chicken” (11/28)
• “Don’t think of yourself as a meme thief. The official title is Social Media Redistribution agent” (11/28)
• “Tequila (noun)—magic water for fun people” (11/28)
• Entry in progress—BP (11/28)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.