• “Beer (noun)—magic water for fun people (11/28)
• “It’s only turkey if it’s from the farm region of Turkey. Otherwise, it’s sparkling chicken” (11/28)
• “Gin and Tonic (noun)—magic water for fun people” (11/28)
• Social Media Redistribution Agency (SMRA) (11/28)
• “Don’t think of yourself as a meme thief. The official title is Social Media Redistribution agent” (11/28)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.