• “What would be sold at an inconvenience store?"/"Incontinental breakfast.” (10/21)
• “If a hotel offers bran muffins and prune juice, is that an incontinental breakfast?” (10/21)
• Entry in progress—BP (10/21)
• “Continental breakfast implies the existence of incontinental breakfast” (10/21)
• “This is the government the founders warned us about” (10/21)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.