• “Why did the picture go to jail?"/"Because it was framed.” (1/22)
• “If we can’t trust people with freedom, how can we trust them with power?” (1/22)
• “The Pharmaceutical industry does not create cures. They create customers” (1/22)
• “Seeds are the ultimate zip files” (1/22)
• “If you can’t trust people with freedom, how can you trust people with power?” (1/22)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.