• “I couldn’t find a parking spot at work today, so I went home. Looks like they had enough people” (5/17)
• “The CDC just announced you can stop wearing socks with your sandals” (5/17)
• Entry in progress—BP (5/17)
• Fauci Ouchie (Covid-19 vaccination, after Dr. Anthony Fauci) (5/17)
• “Treadmills are hamster wheels for humans” (5/17)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.