• “Coffee helps me cope with the reality of having to interact with other humans” (1/16)
• “My tin foil hat won’t give me myocarditis” (1/16)
• “Coffee helps me cope with the reality of having to interact with other people” (1/16)
• Entry in progress—BP (1/16)
• “It’s not about safety. It’s about control” (1/16)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.