• “COVID-19 & the flu are like Superman & Clark Kent. You never see them in the same room…” (5/11)
• “Bacon is 73% fat and very salty. Me too, bacon. Me too” (5/11)
• “Hockey is a dangerous sport last time I checked” (5/11)
• Entry in progress—BP (5/11)
• “We need to quit calling DC a swamp. A swamp is a place with an amazing ecosystem. DC is a sewer” (5/11)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.