• “This is the government our founders warned us about” (10/21)
• “Make any continental breakfast into an incontinental breakfast by pissing in everyone’s Cheerios” (10/21)
• “What do you call the first meal of the day at a nursing home?"/"Incontinental breakfast.” (10/21)
• “What would be sold at an inconvenience store?"/"Incontinental breakfast.” (10/21)
• “If a hotel offers bran muffins and prune juice, is that an incontinental breakfast?” (10/21)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.