• Entry in progress—BP (9/21)
• “Corporations are not people. Money is not free speech” (9/21)
• “Facebook: Where idiots complain about other idiots being idiots” (9/21)
• “The system isn’t broken. It’s fixed” (9/21)
• “If bread goes bad, we throw it away, If bananas go bad, we make bread out of them” (9/21)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.