• “What does a politician do after he dies?"/"He lies still.” (8/15)
• “If you drink a gallon of water per day, you won’t have time for other people’s drama…” (8/15)
• Sudden Invented Syndrome Syndrome (SISS) (8/15)
• “Don’t ask why I need an AR-15. Ask why an IRS agent needs one” (8/15)
• “Y’all ever tried going the speed limit and thought they can’t be serious????” (8/15)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.