• “Pulled pork implies the existence of pushed pork” (9/18)
• “You need to get a vaccine that doesn’t work so the vaccine I got that doesn’t work will work” (9/18)
• Entry in progress—BP (9/18)
• “Pulled pork is just meat cotton candy” (9/18)
• “Bad handwriting is actually a security feature” (9/18)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.