• “Does anyone have any spare conspiracy theories? Mine are all coming true…” (10/27)
• “‘Where do you get your protein?’ The same place your protein gets theirs” (10/27)
• Entry in progress—BP (10/27)
• “Legalize recreational dining” (10/27)
• “Parents spend 10-20 years making you eat vegetables,. Then when you go vegan, they freak out” (10/27)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.