• “All wine is mulled wine when you think about it” (11/24)
• “All wine is mulled wine, if you think about it” (11/24)
• “Always preheat the oven before you put the meat in” (11/24)
• “Always pre-heat the oven before putting the meat in” (11/24)
• “My mask broke in the store and it felt like my titty popped out” (11/23)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.