• “Water is composed of two gins, Oxygin and Hydrogin. Oxygin is pure gin. Hydrogin is gin and water” (7/31)
• “I almost had an ‘I need a guy’ moment, but then I was able to get the wine open” (7/31)
• “Vodka can be mixed with anything, including more vodka” (7/31)
• “Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails” (7/31)
• “If H2O is hot water, then CO2 is cold water and CH2O is sea water” (7/31)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.