• “Orwell called them thought police. Big Tech calls them fact checkers” (10/26)
• “This mask is as useless as our politicians” (face mask saying) (10/26)
• “If government is the answer, it was a stupid question” (10/26)
• Not-So-Great Reset (10/26)
• “This mask is as useless as our governor” (face mask saying) (10/26)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.