• “80% of success is drinking enough coffee” (10/18)
• “If two vegans have an argument, is it still called a beef? Or is it a quornfrontation?” (10/18)
• “A socialist is someone who wants everything you have, except your job” (10/18)
• “I have a rice cake joke, but it’s tasteless” (10/18)
• Entry in progress—BP (10/18)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.