• Freedom Shot (Covid vaccination nickname) (1/26)
• “Why did the pickle stop being a contortionist?"/"It was too cucumbersome.” (1/26)
• “Getting robbed? Just say no. Your robber legally cannot take any of your possessions” (1/26)
• “Getting mugged? Just say no. Your robber legally cannot take any of your possessions” (1/26)
• “Why is it sometimes difficult to carry multiple pickles?"/"They can be cucumbersome.” (1/26)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.