• “Coercion is not consent” (9/23)
• “High school bands go to football games, but football players don’t attend band concerts” (9/23)
• Entry in progress—BP (9/23)
• Federal Disinformation Agency (Food and Drug Administration or FDA nickname) (9/23)
• “My dentist said my teeth were stained and then asked me, ‘Do you smoke or drink coffee?‘“ (9/23)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.