• “If you’re ever being chased by a pack of taxidermists, do not play dead” (4/20)
• “4/20: National Pot Smokers Day 4/21: National Surprise Drug Test Day” (4/20)
• “The worst part of my apple addiction is not being able to see a doctor about it” (4/20)
• Entry in progress—BP (4/20)
• “I got a bill in the mail that said FINAL NOTICE. What a relief!” (4/20)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.