• “I just had the best sex ever! No wait. Coffee. I had coffee” (12/3)
• “Do they have restaurants in Japan where American people cook in front of you with lawn chairs?” (12/3)
• “None of your problems are because someone else is a billionaire” (12/3)
• “Propaganda isn’t just about creating fake news. It’s also about hiding real news” (12/3)
• “I just had the best sex ever! No wait. Oreos. I had Oreos” (12/3)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.