• “If you crush up garlic, does it create an allicin wonderland?” (5/25)
• Allicin Wonderland (allicin + Alice in Wonderland) (5/25)
• “What kind of music do lawn care specialists listen to?"/"Motown.” (5/25)
• “If you mix garlic with a hallucinogenic, you’d get an Allicin Wonderland” (5/25)
• Entry in progress—BP (5/25)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.