• “I just flew in from Italy and boyardee’s arms tired” (1/23)
• “My favorite winter sport is walking to the coffee maker” (1/23)
• “I just flew back from a Spaghetti-O’s convention and Boyardee’s arms tired” (1/23)
• “I like my women like I like my passwords. Strong, unique, secure and randomly generated” (1/23)
• Entry in progress—BP (1/23)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.