• “Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it” (7/2)
• “Eyes hurt from excess screen time? There’s a nap for that” (7/2)
• “Home is where you can look and feel ugly and enjoy it” (7/2)
• “A man takes a hooker out to dinner. He gives her his peas. She gives him herpes” (7/2)
• “Home is where you can look ugly and enjoy it” (7/2)
More new entries...
Above, John J. Fitz Gerald, from the Aug. 15, 1931, Binghamton (NY) Press, pg. 14.
Listen to Robert Emmerich introduce "The Big Apple," a hit song from 1937. Music written by Bob and performed by Tommy Dorsey's Clambake Seven with Bob on piano. Lyrics written by Buddy Bernier and sung by Edythe Wright. Audio provided by Dorothy Emmerich.
This site is edited by Barry Popik.